KeyLogic US600 Junior Cloning Machine
- Item # 5715
- Model: KLG-US600
- Manufacturer: KeyLogic
The Least Expensive Cloning Solution on the Market!
Until now, cloning has been a convenience but not a cost saver. In fact, most cloners require the use of cloning keys with expensive electronic heads or expensive TPX chips, bringing the average cost of cloning a key to $25-$30 each! Because of this, the only locksmiths that could justify the expense of a cloning machine were those with high traffic locations such as mall kiosks or busy locksmith shops. Now with the use of inexpensive CN cloning chips, the cost of cloning has plummeted and all of a suddenly cloning is a preferable option for copying a customer's key over using a diagnostic programmer. The US600 is an inexpensive cloner with a thorough and advanced feature set bringing the locksmith's cost for cloning keys down to just $12-$14! Now cloning is faster AND CHEAPER!
- STAND-ALONE, INDEPENDENT OPERATION: No PC is needed for most features (including all cloning & transponder production). Get the job done in the field with no computer or Internet connection.
- BATTERY OPERATED: Powered by rechargeable batteries making your life simpler. Just grab it and go.
- CLONES 90% OF THE VEHICLES ON THE ROAD: Like other cloners, copies Meg 13 (to T5), Tex 4C (to TPX1, EH or CN1), Tex 4D (to TPX2, EH or CN2)(requires purchase of 4D Decoder Box for standalone operation or 4D Decoder Software for use with your laptop), and Philips 46 (to TPX3/TPX4 or CN3)(requires purchase of 46 Decoder Box).
- INCREDIBLE CHIP SUPPORT: Displays the most thorough chip data of any cloning tool, including identifying the newest chip types (eg. Toyota H-chip).
- SUPPORTS INEXPENSIVE CLONING CHIPS: Clones onto the new CN1 (for Tex 4C), CN2 (for Tex 4D)(requires purchase of 4D Decoder Box for standalone operation or 4D Decoder Software for use with your laptop), and CN3 (for Philips 46)(requires purchase of 46 Decoder Box) chip types saving you from purchasing expensive electronic heads or TPX chips.
- EASY TOUCHSCREEN INTERFACE: All operations can be performed quickly and easily using large, intuitive, easy-to-read touchscreen display.
- INTEGRATED REMOTE CONTROL TESTING: Remote control testing built in, including confirming operation and displaying frequency, modulation and rate.
- EASY UPDATES: Update your device using easy PC software.
- PREMIUM SUPPORT: Support provided by both KeyLogic and American Key Supply, including after-hours.
- POWERED WITH 110V: Includes a standard wall plug power cable.
- US600 main unit
- Hard shell plastic carrying case
- USB data cable
- Battery charger
- 110V power adapter
IMPORTANT NOTE: We are hearing reports that CN1 and CN2 chips are not sending a strong enough signal for some Fords. In a similar way that Ford uses glass chips in their H72 (4C) and H86 (4D-60) keys, you may need to use glass TPX chips instead of black wedge style CN chips for some Fords. Please be prepared and keep some TPX chips in stock.
Similar to CN900