Cyclone PRO Advanced Cloner (The Diagnostic Box)
- Item # 5356
- Model: TDB-CYCLONEPRO
- Manufacturer: The Diagnostic Box
Definitely one of the more advanced cloners on the market. A little pricey to purchase but does support the very inexpensive CN chips, keeping key costs very low. A great option for a business with a fairly high volume of cloning services.
- Stand-alone unit (no PC or Internet connection required for most features)
- Will clone fixed code (T2, T5, Tex 4C)
- Will clone Texas Instruments encrypted code (4D)
- Will clone Philips 46 encrypted code
- Will clone Megamos 48—GM only
- Will clone 8C (Mazda MPV & Miata 2000-2004)
- Clones onto TPX chips, or EH2/TK60 electronic head keys
- Supports transponder production, including VW CAN, Toyota 4D-67, and Lexus 4D-68
- Supports some VW CAN chip pre-coding
- Can write custom values to fixed-code chips
KEYS: Very open system, supporting as many cloning key types as possible. The most important thing to note is that it supports writing to CN chips, so your per-key cost is extremely low. Use CN chips with any manufacturer's key shells (JMA, BlueRocket, etc.) for a cloning key under $10 that looks very similar to the factory original.