Countertop Transponder Tester (TDB004) (TDB)—DISCONTINUED
- Item # 5053
- Model: TDB-TDB004
- Manufacturer: The Diagnostic Box
The TDB004 counter-top transponder key tester offers a simple check to ensure a key or remote control has a working transponder fitted and also a fast and easy way to check if the transponder is responding.
The TDB004 allows key shops and other point-of-sale businesses to show customers that their car, truck or motorcycle key has an electronic transponder located inside the key, helping with sales of transponder key replacements.
Shops and outlets can explain to customers why there is a need to have a spare key due to the cost of lost key replacement when transponders are involved.
The TDB004 has a large aperture to allow most keys and remotes to be checked, it gives an indication that DATA is being sent by the transponder and the frequency at which the transponder is communicating, by way of LED's and an audible sounder.
The TDB004 front panel can be customized to allow different marketing and sales messages, translations, different graphic requirements, talk to us for more info.
- Size: 3-1/4" wide x 5-1/2" tall x 1-1/8" deep
- Weight: 4oz
- Current Consumption: 60 mA
- Frequency Range: 125 KHz & 133 KHz
- Powered by 3 AA batteries or 5V mains power
- User-friendly & portable
- Time saving
- Test 134 KHz transponders
- Test 125 KHz transponders
- Tests fixed and crypto transponders
- Tests remote control smart keys and normal type key transponders
- Can be used on all makes of vehicles, boats, trucks, and motorcycle keys