CONDOR XC MINI High Security Key Cutting Machine (XHORSE)
- Item # 6833
- Model: XHS-CONXCMIN
- Manufacturer: XHorse
BUY NOW and we'll also throw in a $100 coupon code that can be used towards any BlueRocket products (keys, remotes, chips, shells and tools).
The new Condor XC Mini key cutting machine is a sweet, little devil. It does a fantastic job of cutting all types of automotive keys in the US market: edge-cut, high security, and tibbe*. It's compact, quiet, fast, and extremely easy to use.
Condor XC Mini Main Features:
- Quick Start: Wakes up and ready to use in as little 1 second!
- Built-In Instacode Database: Uses the best code software on the planet to convert your codes to cuts automatically.
- Brushless Motors w/ Super Power: Uses a 200W brushless motor for fast, quiet key cutting.
- HD Capacitive Touch Screen: Very easy-to-use user interface on a high quality touch-screen display.
- All Aluminum: Main body made with industrial grade aluminum for excellent quality and durability.
- Inexpensive Replacement Cutters: Very durable but still less expensive than all of the competition.
- 3 Year Warranty: Parts and labor.
Condor XC Mini Specifications:
|Display:||8" touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
The Condor XC Mini Includes:
- Condor XC Mini Main Unit
- M1 Jaw (for edge-cut keys)
- M2 Jaw (for high security keys)
- 2 Tracers (for decoding)
- 1.5mm Cutters (for edge-cut keys)
- 2.5mm Cutters (for high security keys)
- Allen Wrench (for swapping cutters)
- Power Cable
- USB Data Cable
- Instruction Manual
*purchase of M3 Jaw is needed for cutting tibbe keys (6-cut only, 8-cut not supported)
For updates and support please visit: http://condorkeycutting.blogspot.com
Condor XC Mini Support Videos:
- 1.0 Overview
- 2.0 Interface Overview
- 3.1 Height Level Adjustment
- 3.2 Cutting Calibration
- 3.3.1 M1 Clamp Calibration
- 3.3.2 M2 Clamp Calibration
- 4.1 Key Database
- 4.2 Key Duplication
- 4.3 Cut By Bitting
- 4.4 Find Bitting
- 5.1 M1 Clamp: Cutting GM B114R
- 5.2 M2 Clamp: Cutting Honda HO03
- 5.3 M3(A) Clamp: Cutting Ford/Jaguar 6-Cut Tibbe
- 6.0 Electrical Conductivity Measurement