ADA124 Waterproof HardShell Pelican-Style Case for TCode/MVP Pro
- Item # 6020
- Model: AD-ADA124
- Manufacturer: Advanced Diagnostics
Please note that there are 2 versions of MVP Pro/T-Code Pro units: the old units have small velcro handles. The newer units have larger rubber handles. If you have the newer models, you will notice it to be an extremely tight fit, but please note that (1) a tight fit is safer for your machine, and (2) it will loosen over time with use.
To put this another way...we don't know what version of MVP you have. AD made a foam mold for this Pelican Case. If you try and place your machine into the mold and it is too tight, JIMINY CHRISTMAS, BUY A 99 CENT RAZOR BLADE FROM THE 99 CENT STORE, AND CAREFULLY CUT THE FOAM TO MAKE YOUR MACHINE FIT SNUGLY INTO IT. If you feel you cannot do this, then maybe this isn't for you.
Also, be aware that there is a 3/4-inch melt spot on the bottom of the case. Yes, I know...you just spent $150 on a new case and it shouldn't have a 3/4" melt looking spot on the bottom...I agree with you, you are preaching to the choir. They are ALL like that. It was a manufacturing thing. Please, if you want to complain about it, please contact AD Ilco and complain to them. It is purely cosmetic by the way.
Protect your MVP Pro or T-Code Pro with this custom, heavy duty case from Advanced Diagnostics. The ADA124 hard, protective case is designed to exceed stringent military requirements of MIL-C 4150J and has a custom molded interior to hold the MVP Pro or T-Code Pro.
- Exceeds stingent military requirements of MIL-C 4150J
- Molded of high performance polymer
- Chemical resistant
- Custom molded foam interior cradles your equipment
- O-ring gasket provides further protection against the elements
- State of the art pressure equalization valve compensates for the pressure inside the case caused by change of altitude, temperature changes, and/or high impact
- Spring loaded handle made with stainless steel and covered with soft rubber
- Convenient top lid compartment holds manuals, references, and guides
- 2 lock holes for securing with a padlock
- Unconditional lifetime warranty
- Measures 15"Wx15"Lx7"D
ADA-124 ADA124 ADS124 ADS-124 ADC-124 ADC124